A DWI Arrest Does Not Have To Mean A DWI Conviction
Was your DWI arrest a first-time occurrence? Perhaps you were at a social event where celebratory drinks were served. It may have seemed easier to drive home than to wait for a taxi or until you were truly safe to drive without worrying “what if” police stopped you.
Then it happened — you were stopped by a law enforcement officer. Now you face tough consequences, including DWI charges and a criminal record. If this scenario describes your, or a loved one’s, current situation, you need reliable advice from a strong and experienced legal advocate — you need Ferrara Law.
Goshen-Based DWI Defense Law Firm Offering Help And Hope
Whatever your circumstances, Jamie T. Ferrara is a knowledgeable, compassionate and skilled defense lawyer who will help you navigate complex legal procedures, involving:
- Requesting an administrative hearing to recover or preserve your driving privileges
- Reviewing your case in detail to discover the best defenses such as analyzing the validity of breath, blood, urine or field sobriety tests
- Working together to arrive at compelling arguments in your defense
- Fighting for the best outcome attainable in your case
- Giving full effort to getting your life back after a DWI arrest
If you have a prior DWI conviction, your legal situation is even more serious. You could spend time in jail, lose your driving privileges and end up with a felony on your record.
Your DWI arrest may have been a result of drugs in your system — maybe prescription drugs. An experienced defense attorney can advise you of your rights and your options.
Strong Legal Advice And Help For Individuals Facing Traffic Offenses
In addition to DWI defense, Ferrara Law handles traffic ticket cases, including allegations of:
- Reckless driving
- Driving without a license
Attorney Jamie T. Ferrara is well-versed in procedures and strategies in all traffic courts in and around Orange County. Call Ferrara Law by phone at 845-533-3671 or contact us online to schedule a consultation.